This section provides the latest information on our policies; following the advice of the Ministry of Health (NZ).
For further information please refer to the Ministry of Health website here.
1) Under the current COVID-19 Protection Framework:
- Under Red:
i. There will be no food supplied at most events. Where food is provided this will be done with strict attendance limits and management practices.
ii. Attendance numbers are restricted to 25 within the premises, in order to maintain physical distancing.
iii. Vaccine Passes will be mandatory for all visitors, members and participants aged 12 years and over.
iv. Masks are required for participation in all events and classes, for those aged 12 years and over.
v. High traffic areas and surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Under Orange:
i. Attendance numbers may be restricted within the premises, in order to maintain physical distancing.
ii. Vaccine Passes will be mandatory for all visitors, members and participants, excluding online offerings for anyone 12 and above.
iv. High traffic areas and surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Under Green: Same conditions as under orange, with no limit on gathering numbers.
- Masks are are strongly recommended where physical distancing is not possible.
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic areas is strictly enforced.
- All visitors and participants of events must scan the available QR Code and their attendance will be recorded.
- All teachers and committee members are fully vaccinated in order to best protect students and members.
And please remember to stay home if you are feeling unwell, and consult your local doctor.
All policies are subject to change in accordance with government and public health advice.